help us DESIGN the YES!
Yes & Yes Yes is a yearly gathering of nerds, weirdos, futurists and thinkers held in Palm Springs. We're an innovative, friendly organization that creates space for people to engage in conversation and play.
Every year we have an amazing illustrator who designs our annual t-shirt and poster, which then helps inform all of our other swag and signage. You can see examples on this page.
This year we're looking for a Passionate & Proficient Graphic/Print Designer to help us implement this year's illustration, and deliver all the files for our vendors, e.g.:
- On-site posters + signage: large posters, vinyl cutouts, cardboard cutouts, banners, etc.
- Swag items: t-shirts, lip balm, sunglasses, beach balls, tote bags, lens cloths, etc.
- Printed goodies: survival guide, schedules, greeting cards, drink tickets, etc.
- Any other fun ideas we say yes to this year!
- passionate about clean design, grid-theory and pixel-perfect design details (if something's off, your eye will catch it!)
- outstanding at project management, communication & organization
- experienced in print and packaging design; specifically when it comes to all the nuances of print: color, bleeds, scale, etc.
- proficient with Adobe Creative Suite applications like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- able to follow style guides and design templates for our brand
- a collaborative team player, who can also perform independently
- someone who understands and embodies the spirit of Yes & Yes Yes
This is a temporary remote freelance contract with flexible hours, that starts as soon as the illustration for this year is complete (shooting for end of April 2017). Your role will get increasingly busier as final print deadlines approach in late May-June, in preparation for our event, July 7-10th, 2017.
This is a paid gig, which we can discuss on a call. In addition to the project fee, you'll also receive a ticket to Yes & Yes Yes 2017, and the opportunity to connect with the remarkable Yes& community!